Thursday 15 August 2013

Grapefruit Juice.

Why so fruity?!

Ehh well yeh lol nvm, I tried to be punny but mind went blink...

ANYWAYS

So continuing with my last episode of epic fire hydrant style spewing, I had to do some research to see what actually caused my um...err... epic episode of bus spew chucking. 

At first I was completing believing the culprit was the canned soup I had and was about to go on a rant about incorrect use by date label packagings and what nots, trust me supermarkets these days are really good at keeping overdue stuff and still selling as though they are completely edible, like this one time few years back, prior to my work shift I  had to dash to by my favourite sports drink -coughcough- and only after I took a few sips and realise the taste was different, did I actually notice the BIG ASS BLOB OF BROWN FLOATY THING in it. ヽ(#`Д´)ノ  
My frickn sports drink was flavoured water so to have that disgustang (disgusting) blob of gunk means its waaaaaaaaaaay overdue and probably severely infected by some bacteria stuff .---. If I die later on thanks to some bacterial infection/disease I KNOW WHAT/WHO TO BLAME!!



BUT!



Turns out this time the culprit was the freshly squeezed home grown, Grapefruit! (not due to out of date canned stuff)

Grapefruit itself is very acidic which for people with sensitive stomachs is not a good mix, added when I had my grapefruit juice, I didn't even thought of watering it down, so I gulped the super highly concentrated juice down ㅇㅅㅇ  GrapefruitWiki  GrapefruityGoodness


Check out its tempting delicious flesh
Why must you look so delicious but cause so much pain D:<




Not to mention (which my friend DID mention to me after, therefore I had to do some researching) juices and milk don't mix. Although I didn't drink milk, the soup I had which was creamy pumpkin which contained some cream in it which is closely related to milk therefore the mild reaction which should have occurred escalated into something far worst.


Although I had found some links which directly points grapefruit juice and milk, they have now been mysteriously replaced with "grapefruit juice do not mix with medications" (if anyones interested, you may read it here --> GrapeFruitxMedication )


So thanks to the wondrous yummy mix, I had a full on 10min of feeling extremely ill, to dizziness to epic spewing. By no means, am I saying you can't have juice and milk, but make sure to have them at separate intervals with a resting time of around 30 minutes to allow your body to take in the juice or milk first then drinking the other.


Please do not go through what I went through, I was horrible and although I didn't die from it, I died big time, of embarrassment, not to mention the guilt I had after knowing that bus was probably decommissioned that day thanks to my .... errr little present. I berry berry sowwie. (✖╭╮✖)


I would post photos I took of my incident but just having to write it up and knowing people might read this during their meal times is bad enough haha so I won't be so mean and dump any more disgustang things in here.

LASTLY


To finish this entry off, from one bad end, to the good one, heres some photos of my hair (3rd round of bleaching~ I ADDED OMBRE STYLE ENDS)

Photobombed by my shower, ignore that. LOOK LIGHTER ENDS.

Blurry Iphone inner camera selfie~ Hair color in 'real' light

Straight hair on the day of my bf's graduation. Natural lighting makes it look strawberry blonde. Miss it so much 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。


Berry hairy update: My hair has gone through its first dye process, after 3 bleach attempts. 1st and 2nd has been posted up which can be found on M3AsianBlonde, it is now a not so nice yellow blonde colour which I hope it would fade back to my bleach colour.


IKR I am such a weirdo .---. probably like the only Asian around who prefers bleached orange blonde, than actual blonde. Plz gimme back my orange bleach colour T-T




Going to post about my hairy process soon!

Take care and until next time

xoxo M3

No comments:

Post a Comment